Gliding Homework Packet & Cycles Quick Reference
This download includes 24 pages of homework sheets (in color and black & white) for targeting gliding with the cycles approach, including, initial /l/ and /ɹ/ grouped by neighboring vowel. The target words were carefully selected for phonetic context and coordinate directly with the Graham Speech Therapy Boom Decks and the Bjorem Speech Publications Cycles Decks.
Each homework sheet contains specific activities prescribed by the creators of the cycles approach. They include the following:
- An auditory stimulation word list for caregivers to read to their child
- Target words for home practice that the child has produced during your session
- Fill-in-the-blank rhyming activities using target words
This download also comes with a 5-page quick reference to the cycles approach including:
- Rationale & purpose
- General construct for setting up your cycle
- Primary patterns & potential target sounds
- Target word selection considerations
- Therapy session construct
Follow Graham Speech Therapy on Instagram for therapy tips and video clips!
More information on www.grahamspeechtherapy.com/cycles