S-Clusters Homework Packet & Cycles Quick Reference
This download includes 24 pages of homework sheets (in color and black & white) for targeting s-clusters with the cycles approach, including, final /ps, ts, ks/ and initial /sp, st, sk, sn, sm, sn, sw, sl/. The target words were carefully selected for phonetic context and coordinate directly with the Graham Speech Therapy Boom Decks for S-Clusters and the Bjorem Speech Publications Cycles Decks.
Each homework sheet contains specific activities prescribed by the creators of the cycles approach. They include the following:
- An auditory stimulation word list for caregivers to read to their child
- Target words for home practice that the child has produced during your session
- Fill-in-the-blank rhyming activities using target words
This download also comes with a 5-page quick reference to the cycles approach including:
- Rationale & purpose
- General construct for setting up your cycle
- Primary patterns & potential target sounds
- Target word selection considerations
- Therapy session construct
Follow Graham Speech Therapy on Instagram for therapy tips and video clips!
More information on www.grahamspeechtherapy.com/cycles